- White House underscores ‘need to move swiftly’ on relief
- Biden threatens sanctions against Myanmar over military coup
- US to expand access to at-home Covid tests
- CBO: GDP will return to pre-pandemic level by mid-2021
- Sign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email
The White House press briefing has now concluded. Here’s where the day stands so far:
White House press secretary Jen Psaki said a decision has not yet been reached about revoking Donald Trump’s access to post-presidency intelligence briefings.
A reporter asked Psaki whether she believed Trump’s lack of access to Twitter had made it easier for the White House to negotiate with Republican lawmakers.